1. Transfer, Cancellation and Postponement
You can defer to a later course (subject to management discretion) in exceptional circumstances as long as the course is attended within 6 months. If a transfer request to an alternative course is agreed there will be an administration charge of MYR 350.
- If a participant fails to attend the course all fees are forfeited.
Cancellation of an application (booking) is subjected to the following charges:
- 14 Days or less after the application date – No charge for cash and transfer (PayPal charges may still apply)
- More than 14 Days after the application date – No refund
- No refunds within 21 days of the course start date
Transfer and Postponement:
- Re-scheduling of attendance within seven (7) working days or less of the program start, voids any special offer or promotion price, and the standard program fee will apply.
- course substitutions are acceptable, pending notification and written approval from NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bh.d, up to 14 days prior to the course start date.
- NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, to postpone or change the venue of the course.
2. Acceptance and Conduct
- Acceptance to the course is at the sole discretion of NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd. and reserves the sole right to refuse service and/or admission to anyone without prejudice and for any reason whatsoever and at any time.
- I understand that NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to remove any participant from its course for disruptive, disturbing or otherwise inappropriate behavior without refund.
- If you book and attend any of the courses offered on this site you understand and accept that recording. transcribing or videotaping training courses is strictly prohibited. All of the training material is copyrighted and the owners of the copyright Paul Ekman Group LLC, and the publishers Emotional Intelligence Academy Ltd, claim exclusive rights to the material, except for your sole use during interviews and/or interrogations. You may not copy, re-publish, distribute, reproduce, modify or recreate any derivative works of any of the materials provided in the course. By attending this and any other training courses offered by Emotional Intelligence Academy Ltd and its licensed centres you agree to be bound by these terms and are expected to take reasonable care of the materials supplied to you to prevent abuse and breach of copyright.
3. Payment Terms
- To secure your booking a nonrefundable deposit of MYR 800 must be paid in advance.
- Course participation is not confirmed until payment is received in full.
- NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel applications if the deposit payment is not received within five (5) business days of application submittal.
- Full payment must be made 21 days prior to the start date of the course or before the end of any offer, whichever applies.
- In case of booking a special promotion, revised payment terms might apply.
4. Indemnity and Limited Liability
- The charges are determined on the basis of the limits of liability set out in these terms and conditions. The client may, by written notice to NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd., requesting NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd. to propose a higher limit of liability subject to an increase in the charges.
- In no event shall NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd. be liable for (whether direct or indirect) any loss of contracts, profits, anticipated savings, revenue, goodwill, business, loss or corruption of data or software programs, financing expenses, interruption in the use or availability of data, stoppage to other work or consequential losses, nor for any indirect losses.
- Each provision of this clause shall survive independently. Nothing in this agreement shall operate to limit or exclude any liability of NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd., which may not be excluded and or limited by law.
- All the clauses stated shall apply before and after any termination of this agreement.
The parties shall treat as and keep confidential all information whether of a technical, commercial or any other nature relating to the other party and hall not, during the period of this agreement, or at any time after its termination, divulge any such information to any person not authorised by the divulging party to receive it and shall not utilise any secret or confidential knowledge or information acquired in connection with this agreement to the detriment or prejudice of the other party or use the same for any purposes save for the purposes of this agreement.
6. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this agreement (other than the obligation to make payments of money) due to any force majeure event including, Act of God, refusal of licence (other than as a result of any act or omission of NaviGo Asia Sdn. Bhd. or other government act, fire explosion, embargo, terrorism, civil disturbance, accident, epidemics, lightning damage, electromagnetic interference, radio interference, strikes, industrial dispute, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.